What a Deal!

Well not the deal of the century, but for me its OK I guess. I had a lawn mower that is about 6 years old. From the day I bought it the grass bag was warped and never closed correctly, and when I mowed, grass would fly up in my face. I had to hold it closed with clothes pins. And then last summer, the self propel drive on the mower went out. We (my son and I) pushed mowed the rest of the summer, but it was pretty difficult for my son, so I ended up doing most of it. Looking into buying new parts was a grand total of $175.78. That's a lot of money to spend on an older mower. So I sold it for $75 and bought a new mower. So the cost of the parts I would have had to spend, plus the $75 I got for the old one, paid for a new mower. OK like I said, not the deal of the century...but I'm pretty pleased.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poned off another crummy lawn more agian. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow