New Domain Name

I recently made the discovery that Blogger (the kind folks hosting this here blog) can host a blog under your own domain name. So instead of "allaboutbentley.blogspot.com", this blog could be accessed at "www.allaboutbentley.com". Only problem is, I let that name expire, and some yahoo snatched it up. So now I'm searching for new ideas for a domain name that reflects my family name. Every domain I've come up with so far is taken: "bentley.com", "scottbentley.com", "thebentleys.com" etc. I could do something like "allaboutbentley.info" but those are cheesy, and no one would remember them. So, if you have any good suggestions, feel free to send them my way.

Comments

Josh said…
I've always been fond of "getbent.com", but I suppose that one is probably taken.

How about something like beingBentley?
Scott said…
I like it. I also thought of "wearebentley.com" (We Are Bentley) or 5bentleys.com or thebentley5.com but that reminds me too much of The Brady 6 and we dont sing and dance.
Mark Grennan said…
You can get TheBentleyBunch.com for about sixty bucks.
Or try...
TheBentleyGang.com
TheBentleyClan.com

But I like

TheLifeofBentley.com
Mark Grennan said…
And I thought of

WhosaBentley.com

or

WhosYourBentley.com
Anonymous said…
Whosyourbentley is awesome!
Scott said…
Yeah I like whosyourbentley.com too, but so far the family isn't on board.
Anonymous said…
what about

AllInTheBentley.com or
MyFavoriteBentley.com
IDreamOfBentley.com
Anonymous said…
Wait, I got it

MyThreeBentleys.com

That's awesomer!

Yeah, I just made that up. You can use it.
Anonymous said…
Score!

I checked and those are all available!

That's my two cents. I hope you have pick one of mine. Will I win a Senseo coffee maker?
Scott said…
Or
BentleysIsland.com
TheFarOutBentleys.com
ElectroWomanAndDynaBentley.com
TheBentleyOos.com
LaverneAndBentley.com
B*E*N*T*L*E*Y.com
TheMaryTylerBentleyShow.com
TheOddBentley.com
SanfordAndBentley.com
WelcomeBackBentley.com
MorkandBentley.com
BentleyIsEnough.com
BentleyAcres.com
BentleyTimes.com
AliasSmithAndBentley.com
TheBentleyFiles.com
Bentnanza.com
TheSixMillionDollarBentley.com
BentleyFive-O.com
LittleBentleyOnThePrarie.com
ChicoAndTheBentley.com
TheBionicBentley.com
OneBentleyAtATime.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow