Redbox Rocks!


Hey have you seen those RedBox DVD Rental kiosks at McDonalds? Those things are awesome. They have a decent collection of new releases, and they're only $1 a night. I'm on bachelor week this week (as one might have guessed by the sudden increase in posts) and as always I'm catching up on guy movies. I've already made 2 trips to my nearest RedBox. If you create an account online you get 1 night free, and I don't need any movie for more than a night. So far I've rented 3 movies for a grand total of $2.16 when tax is included. The kiosk asks you for your email address, so we'll see how soon I start getting bombarded with spam, but, its kinda cool because before I even get back to the house, there's an email receipt waiting for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haven't tried these, but it seems like a good idea; cheaper than Netflix, for sure!
Mark Grennan said…
I've been thinking about trying them my self. Here is some I can recomend to see.

Rocky Balboa - ***
Flags of our fathers - ****
Illusionist - ***

Oh, And if you own your own Domain... you can register as 1@foo.com, 2@foo.com, 3@foo.com... Lots of free nights.
Scott said…
I just finished watching "Flags of our Fathers". Also watched "The Departed", "The Prestige" and "Stranger Than Fiction" during bachelor week. "The Departed" was the one I was most anxious to see. So far it has been my least favorite.

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow