Valentines Help

Ok men, here's an idea for Valentines day. I'm not talking about the expensive gifts, the elegant dinner, the dozen roses, anyone can do that, if you have the money. I'm talking about the little extras. Last year I just went out and bought a box of valentines like the kids give out at school. The kind you punch out and fold over and close with a sticker. I wrote sweet messages to my wife in each one, and then hid them everywhere I thought she would look. I put one in her purse, one in her coat pocket, one on the steering wheel of her car. I taped one to the orange juice bottle, one to the bathroom mirror. There were about 30 in all. She loved it. And I'm sharing this with you, because this year I cant think of anything to rival it and I need some help. Last year I basically set myself up for failure this year. I'm not that creative. I had one good idea and its been used. So, any ideas?

Comments

Josh said…
Ok, I've used this one before, so I will give up the secret.

Find (or write) yourself a nice romantic piece of poetry or literature. Buy an amount of roses (or flowers of your choice) that is equal to the number of lines of the writing. Attach a line of the writing to each flower and either A. have them given to her throughout the day or B. use the same trick as the valentines. At the end of the day, hand her a bouquet of additional flowers over dinner.

Hey, it worked for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow