A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things, and they are subject to change:

Movies: Uncle Buck, The Shawshank Redemption, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Green Street Hooligans, Rudy

Musicians: Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Beastie Boys, Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, Gnarls Barkley, John Mayer, Rascal Flatts, Puddle of Mudd

Food: Pizza, hamburgers, pizza, mexican food, pizza, boneless buffalo wings, chicken cordon bleu.

Places: My couch (sad but true), San Francisco, San Antonio, Washington D.C., my parents house with all my family, my in-laws house with all my in-laws, anywhere with my work buddies

Drinks: Coke, Coke Zero, Dr.Pepper, Peach Tea, Hot Vanilla...and pretty much the entire Starbucks menu

Places to eat: Hideaway Pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings, Earls Rib Palace, Rainforest Cafe

Things to do: Play Wii, hang out with my wife and kids, watch OU football, go to a Redhawks baseball game,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow