Do I Like Myself?

It's an interesting question. I'm not referring to the hand-holding, free-love, save-the-planet, kumbaya singing, nurturing, Stuart Smalley self love. I mean, if somehow, I was cloned, or had a long lost identical twin, and I met myself and hung out with myself....would I like myself? Those that know me, and I dont mean have a class with me at church, or have worked on a project with me at work.....those that really know me, know I like nothing more than stupid jokes, bad puns, hearing a phrase and singing it to a tune of a popular song, dumb, goofy, weird, silliness. And it seems that most people I know put up with it, maybe even find me humorous. I personally find myself hilarious, but I know it's an acquired taste. But if I met myself, would I think I was funny. I fear I might just think I'm a big dork.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think if most of us meet ourself (Twin) sometime we woule think we are the gretest.

I twin would love to do all the things we do. They was watch all our TV shows, and want to go all the places we want to go. They would understand all our secrets.

A better question would be what would your twin not like about you.

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow