Pops 2

We went back to Pops this afternoon. This experience wasn't quite as great as last time. For starters we had to wait for about an hour. What we thought would be an off time for dining, it wasn't. Last time we got there about 4:00 and got seated within about 5 minutes. Today we thought if we got there even earlier there might be no wait at all. We were wrong. That's fine, we knew we just got lucky last time, and its fun to look around at all the different pop they have. While waiting to be seated Tanner and I both noticed a table of ladies who were all eating the chicken fried steak. It looked so good. And thats where the rest of the problems started. We both ordered it. It was the worst chicken fried steak I have ever had. It was tough, it was chewy, and it had no flavor at all. Poor tanner had a big bite in his mouth that he couldn't bring himself to swallow. He chewed on it for about 5 minutes before it ended up in his napkin. At $10 a plate I couldn't bring myself to just let it go I went and talked to the manager. He was a super nice guy and didn't charge us for it. So really it turned out ok, other than Tanner and I not really getting to eat. But we ate enough sides to fill us up some. I'll still go back, but I'll never stray from the cheeseburger again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow