Priorities

My front windshield has been covered in grime for about the last 2 weeks making it a little tricky to see when driving into the sun. I'm out of washer fluid so during lunch I went to Albertsons to fill my car up, and then I went inside the store to get a new bottle of fluid. When I found out it was $2.50 I said no thank you, paid $2.39 for my Monster energy drink, and went on my way.

Update: I hate having to explain things, that takes all the fun out of it and it taints my post, but you can get a big bottle of washer fluid for about $1 at Wal-Mart. That's why I didn't buy it at Albertsons. How is Albertsons even still in business?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why did you not want to pay for it? I don't get it.
Scott said…
Because you can get it for $.99 at Wal-Mart

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow