We Have A Winner

Well I finally committed to a new custom domain name. I'm still sad that I no longer have "allaboutbentley.com", but thanks to Mark and his suggestions, I've decided upon "www.whosyourbentley.com". And for coming up with the winning name, Mark will receive ... well nothing, but I do appreciate him coming up with it. I'm guessing it was a take off of the days when I sold T-Shirts online that said "Whos Ya Daddy?" on them. I had to stop though because it was some sort of copyright infringement or something. Anyway thats a different story.

Now I guess I need to make a new logo for the top of my page.

Comments

Mark Grennan said…
You are right on... Do you still sell the Ts? Maybe you should sell a new one now. I'd buy one. :-)
Mark Grennan said…
maybe as a prise you could win another "Share Senseo" for me? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow