What I got for Christmas - 2008

I was sitting here just now trying to remember all of the nice things I got for Christmas this year and so I thought I would write them down. I'm sure I've forgotten something, and a few items I left off the list on purpose.

From my Wife and Kids:
Black Jacket
2 Dress Shirts
1 pair of jeans
Black Warm up pants
Cologne
Meat thermometer for my grill
6 cell Mag Lite
Movie - The Dark Knight
Movie - I Am Legend
Movie - Uncle Buck
The Office - Season 4
The Dark Knight Calendar
20lb Weight
Tiger Woods Golf 2009 for the Wii
Wii Fit (for the whole family, not just me)
1 Big Hershey Special Dark Candy Bar
Teriyaki Beef Jerky

From my My Parents:
Dremel Tool
Goggles to use with Dremel Tool
Gloves
Striped Long Sleeved T-Shirt
2009 Budweiser Collectors Stein (I don't drink but I collect steins)

From my My Sister:
Fleece Sleep Pants with Smiley Faces on them

From my My In-Laws:
Digital Photo Frame
Black Warm up pants
$75

From no one
iPhone


Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas to me.

Comments

Mark Grennan said…
No iPhone? Don't they love your?

I foreget, when is your birthday?
Mark Grennan said…
PS - Where is my link on the home page?

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow