Late Night Testing is the Place to Be

About once or twice a month I get to stay up late doing some testing for work. Tonight/this morning is just such an occasion. For the most part I stay busy getting things setup, monitoring the test, stopping and restarting things, but eventually, once everything is running, I'm free to sit back and simply watch my computer screen and make sure nothing looks out of the ordinary. It can be quite boring. So, what I often do is swivel 90 degrees counter-clockwise to my desktop PC and watch a movie. This morning I didn't feel like going the movie route and opted to fire up the WinTV. Its a gamble at this time of day to find anything worth watching on TV. It's mostly just news and infomercials. But TVLand has rescued me this morning. I'm watching "Green Acres". That silly Mr. Douglas farming in his suit and tie just cracks me up.

Comments

Mark Grennan said…
Farmers in a coat and tie? Some times I think you live in Green Acres only it's called Warr Acres and Mr. Douglas is named Mr. Orrell.
I can say this now... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow