The Big 3 8

Today is my birthday. My day started off great, with my wife and kids hoping up in bed with me with home-made cards and signs and a hostess Ding Dong with a candle in it. I don't have any big plans today even though I took the day off of work. I was planning on just puttering around the house alone but with the recent ice storm, school is out today so my wife and kids are home which is very cool. But, last night, not knowing school was going to be out yet, I rescheduled a date with the life insurance man for today thinking I wouldn't have anything better to do. So now instead of making plans with my wife and kids I have to wait for him to come over. I could reschedule but he's a close family friend and I don't want to keep rescheduling him, he might think I'm just putting him off. We'll be having big meal out somewhere today, but I haven't decided when or where. But it won't be The Cracker Barrel. This year, if I have any memories of my birthday meal, I want them to be good ones. Anyway, its almost 10am. Guess I should get prepared for the insurance man. Happy Birthday to me.

Comments

Mark Grennan said…
Happy birthday!

I spent my birthday (Jan 22) looking for a job.

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow