Big D


I'm in Dallas this week taking a class for work. While the idea of relaxing in a hotel room for 4 days, and eating every meal out sounds like a good thing, it sure gets old fast. I'm already looking forward to getting back home, and it's only Monday. And speaking of dining out, so far I've had 2 burgers, 2 orders of fries, a chocolate shake, and an oatmeal cream pie. So its not like I'm having extravagant meals. I'm eating like a college student...Unfortunately I have the body of a middle aged man. Maybe tonight I'll opt for a more grown-up meal; maybe some steak, or chicken. And of course some awesome dessert, or maybe I'll stop by Starbucks.

I think that finally, this weekend, the first weekend in a long long time, we have nothing scheduled. We can sleep in on Saturday, and get a nice nap in on Sunday after church. It's been months since we just came home from church and took a break. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow