I actually got up out of bed this morning and went jogging. About 4 months ago I started jogging in the mornings. I would get up at 5:30am and go for a 2 mile run. It was tough at first. I did as much walking as I did running. Eventually I got to where I could run the whole 2 miles without having to stop and catch my breath. And when I started running I started doing the slimfast thing and I cut out all soft drinks. I lost around 6lbs pretty quick. But I couldn't stay off the soft drinks for long, I was too weak. But all in all I have lost a total of about 10lbs. Since the holidays though I put 2 back on. Anyway, I'm going to try to get back into the routine again. There is a new water park currently under construction in Edmond. I would like to take my kids there some day without being embarrassed. I'm sick of having to swim with a T-Shirt on. Granted I need one anyway because I get sunburned so easy, but I would like to have the option.
NO MO HO HO HO
Got my Christmas lights down today. Our tree and all of the inside stuff was gone shortly after Christmas, but it's been too cold out to work on the outside stuff. Actually last weekend there was a chance for snow and it was supposed to be really cold. I just got it in my head that I wouldn't be taking the lights down then. It turned out to be a nice day and I spent it puttering around the house. I hate waiting so long to take my lights down. Every day after new years that goes by with my lights still on the house makes me feel more like white trash.
Comments