Ahhh...8 minutes until I go home. Work was good today though, but for the last 45 minutes I've just been watching the clock. In fact if you notice the time stamp on my previous post you'll see how busy I am. Today I've installed some software on a server that no one has ever installed before. And I have no documentation. And it's not going well. But constant work like that keeps me busy which makes me happy. I like to work. I hate sitting around doing nothing. No pressure though because this is just a test system I'm setting up for myself. So if I can't figure it out, no big deal. BUT I WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT AND I WILL FIGURE IT OUT. Ooh, only 6 minutes to go. Trying to talk Deborah into getting some take-out tonight. Didn't take much. We usually eat out on Thursday anyway. Don't know how that tradition started. Tonight it will probably just be fast food. Saving money for that new mansion. Have a long way to go, but with 3 kids and a 3-bedroom house... well you do the math. 5 minutes left. Its "Friends night. Still my favorite show. I downloaded the Friends Bloopers show from a season or so ago. I've watched 3 times and I crack up every time. My friend Chad I think somehow copies the shows straight from the tube to his PC. He must have a TV tuner card. I'm going to have to get him to send me some episodes. Well, time to go!
New Domain Name
I recently made the discovery that Blogger (the kind folks hosting this here blog) can host a blog under your own domain name. So instead of "allaboutbentley.blogspot.com", this blog could be accessed at "www.allaboutbentley.com". Only problem is, I let that name expire, and some yahoo snatched it up. So now I'm searching for new ideas for a domain name that reflects my family name. Every domain I've come up with so far is taken: "bentley.com", "scottbentley.com", "thebentleys.com" etc. I could do something like "allaboutbentley.info" but those are cheesy, and no one would remember them. So, if you have any good suggestions, feel free to send them my way.
Comments