What does a person have to do to get good internet service these days? Another day with no service. From 2:30pm to 10:00pm my service was out again. I was on hold from 7:45pm to 9:30pm, and then some from 9:30 to 10:00 while they worked on my problem. This is ridiculous. There have been Cox vans all over the neighborhood over the last few days. Something big must be going on. I'm just glad I'm not on call. I use my cable modem to connect to our VPN at work. Also in addition to everything else, it seems that the cable service just reset my entire account. Deborahs email account was wiped out. I had to recreate it. Once everything came back up and I was able to check email, neither one of us had any. Not even any spam. So I'm guessing both our accounts were wiped out and any waiting mail was too. Oh well, life could be worse.
New Domain Name
I recently made the discovery that Blogger (the kind folks hosting this here blog) can host a blog under your own domain name. So instead of "allaboutbentley.blogspot.com", this blog could be accessed at "www.allaboutbentley.com". Only problem is, I let that name expire, and some yahoo snatched it up. So now I'm searching for new ideas for a domain name that reflects my family name. Every domain I've come up with so far is taken: "bentley.com", "scottbentley.com", "thebentleys.com" etc. I could do something like "allaboutbentley.info" but those are cheesy, and no one would remember them. So, if you have any good suggestions, feel free to send them my way.
Comments