Homer


Yes co-workers, I worked in the middle of the night, so as expected here's a new post. Hey what else am I going to do at this time of day.

So, what with football season right around the corner, and me being up in the middle of the night for work, doing nothing more than monitoring a 2 hour test, I got nostalgic and went to YouTube looking for Sooner football videos. I started feeling like a real homer when I was watching highlights of the 2000 national championship season and feeling a little choked up. There are a ton of good highlights. It's awesome seeing Roy Williams just crush people. Who can forget his Superman move against Texas. And I love watching Quentin Griffin scramble, its like his legs aren't attached to his body. I was always afraid he was going to get killed but he always hopped right up. I didn't even go to the school for crying out loud. But I've been a Sooner football fan since I was about 10, and I think I love it a little more every year, which is unfortunate for my wife. Saturdays in the fall revolve around game time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow