Testing

I'm up. Its 2:27am. I'm doing some testing for work. Things we can't do during the day. Super secret things that only qualified technicians such as myself can do. Or a monkey. Basically I'm pushing a button and then sitting back looking at some different screens. It's kind of like watching TV really, so I guess I am qualified. While not looking at the super highly technical screens I'm also spending time trying to beat my own record at "Monkey Kick Off". Its good to have goals in life. I wonder if this is frowned upon. I'm working right now, but at the same time, I'm at home. And I won't be going into the office for a regular work day, so this counts for my 8 hour day. I will justify it by saying that because of the off hours I am allowed some perks. An additional perk that I may also take advantage of here in a few minutes is a big bowl of Frosted Flakes. No they're not on Phase 1, but neither am I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow