Another Bachelor Week

Deborah and the kids left a couple of hours ago for a week in Fort Worth with Deborahs family. That leaves me here all alone for a week by myself. You know what that means don't you!?! Well nothing really. Nothing more than me sitting around too much watching lots of movies and eating poorly. Maybe I should spend this time doing things around the house that I have neglected since the last time they were gone. Na.

I've really gotten into the band Gnarls Barkley lately. They're kind of a mixture between funk and 60's soul. I think today alone I've listened to the song "Smiley Faces" probably 30 times. I can do that with a song I really like, just listen to it over and over. And with no one in the house to be irritated by it, thats just what I'll do. It's good to have goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow