blockbuster.com - Membership Offer

So now BlockBuster has a new Unlimited Movie Rental service similar to the one by Netflix. It almost sounds like a good idea; $14.99 a month for all the dvds you can watch, granted you are relying on the postal service to get them to you, and you can have no more than 3 at once. But you also get 2 coupons for free in-store rentals every month. But then I think that we typically rent one move a week, for about $3.99, which would come out to around $16-20 depending on the month, if we rent every week, which we dont. Typically we rent about 3 a month, so thats $12. But I would watch more movies if I had them. But then again I dont need another excuse to sit on the couch. Decisions decisions. I think I'll pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow