My First Entry

Back when I had my very first blog I wrote quite a bit, and some of it was even interesting. At the time I used blogger, but instead of having a blogger only sight I ran my own site and just had blogger ftp my blog entries over to my server. More than likely what you just read was "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah". Am I right? Anyway, this blog is not a complete list of every entry I have ever made. But I do have many of them on one of my old PCs. Following are entries from the first day I ever blogged:

Wednesday, January 09, 2002

Ahhhhh... Well we went to a different church tonight and it was great. There were a few couples from our old church there and I believe more are to follow. Plus there are other people that we already know that go there, some that we went to church with in the past, some that we knew in college. It was a huge breath of fresh air. We're going to go back on Sunday...and probably every other Sunday and Wednesday night for a long while.
posted by Scott Bentley at 9:23 PM



My friend Scott is back from Peru. Its good to see him. He was there for 3 weeks. He went to the Amazon jungle and the Andes mountains.
posted by Scott Bentley at 2:59 PM



I thought Zane would never be quiet last night. I get home from work and he sleeps and doesn't make a sound for hours. At bedtime he decides to start an 8 hour grunting marathon. Its like sleeping with a pygmy.

I think we're going to visit a different church tonight. After going to the same church for about the last 8 years, I don't like the direction its heading. Time for a change I guess. I feel bad for the kids though, they're not going to like going to a class full of strangers. But once they get used to it I think they'll love it. There will be so many more kids for them to play with; our current church is so small.
posted by Scott Bentley at 7:58 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow