The Money Pit

I'm currently in the process of copying all of my VHS-C tapes to VHS. From there I will copy them to DVD, but thats another story. I have a lot more video than I remembered. Its interesting to see things progress when you're watching 8 years of video over the span of two days. One major progression was that of my old house. While there wasn't really a ton of video, what I did have brought back lots of memories. Most of it involving me spending money on my old money pit. I thought I would try and remember all of the work that was done on it:

New roof (part of the sale though, didn't have to pay for it)
Aluminum siding
Planted two trees in the front yard
Entire lawn transformed from dirt and weeds to plush green grass
New garage door
New garage door opener
New side garage door
Replaced side garage door light with motion flood light
Replaced front screen door with all glass storm door
Replaced front porch light
Added electrical outlet near front door (there were no outlets on the front of the house)
New linoleum tile on kitchen floor
New dishwasher
New WallPaper in Kitchen
New kitchen cabinet knobs
New electrical outlets in kitchen (replaced brown outlets with white)
New tile in entry
Replaced light in entry
Carpet replaced in all rooms
French Doors to replace back sliding glass door
New backyard fence
Removed nasty brick planter boxes that were all over the place
New mailbox
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and kitchen
Every room repainted
Replaced light switches in family with backlite rocker switches
Replaced pan in master bath shower
Replaced shower doors in master shower
New faucet in master bath sink
Added a basement
Put a bowling alley in the basement
Made a baseball diamond in my corn field for the ghosts

Considering the amount of profit I made when I sold that house, this has becoming a very depressing little exercise.

(By the way, I didn't really do those last 3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow