I'm really starting to question the accuracy of our local weathermen. Granted weather forecasting isn't an exact science, but when there is a small chance for rain, and it starts pouring, and the temperature in the middle of the afternoon is 20 degrees less then the forecasted high, I think the days forecast was WAY off. And it seems to be happening more and more. I think its Gods little joke. I think God probably has a great sense of humor. I think when the weathermen are just a little too close in guessing what he has planned he throws us all a curve. One of the local stations used to make some contribution to charity for every degree they were off from the forecasted high. They didn't do it for long. I think they were spending too much money. Anyway, as you can guess, it IS raining and it IS much cooler than forecasted. And of course I am at work without my jacket. If the temperature keeps falling I'm going to freeze me fanny off on the way home. Tomorrow is casual d...
Comments