Can't sleep

So I thought I would post an entry in my abandoned blog that no one ever reads.

Comments

Chad said…
I read it.
Chad said…
Ok, truth is ... I don't read it. But only because you post more on facebook than here.

Also, I should say that its comforting to see the design has stood the test of time and you continue to use the table layout that you used in 1997. It makes me feel nostalgic. :-)
Chad said…
with browser safe colors! I almost forgot about them. #336699 is my favorite
Scott said…
Speaking of browser safe colors, I think I still have your "bsc.html" page somewhere.
Zane Bentley said…
who is it(: FROM ? LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












































































































































ZANE
Anonymous said…
cajyusrfgjhsrgfjmkzsrghfjksrmk gkngjktsnfj,whrkwhnrkwehnfrkmwhfjktergqhf qhwefkhweqfkehwqtk ekjhf kwhfkwhf hwker jhwejfhjkr qhfee ghq gh gh huiqhfioeuuuuuuuuuuuuuruifhruifhruifgriguiqfwgcyufyutfyfgygjhygjygjygyugkjyugyukjghjgjykhgjhgukgiukg ighjghnvgfghnfvgnhfjhcvgfcghfghfgfgfcvgfgvvfbvbvjvghbnnb zzzzzzane hi by
Chad said…
I can't sleep and now I'm reading your website.
Anonymous said…
happy father`s day.joke nok nok. who`s there? zane. zane who?zane bentley. wher you expeckting a joke?
Randy said…
I use your "bsc.html" file all the time.
Randy said…
I use your "bsc.html" file all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Snow